Tuesday, October 28, 2008

#4 (4:30 - 5:00)

horse-island121nature "Draw your inner energy from the beauty that surrounds you. When you do so, this energy reception will become a source of strength and sustenance in your life. As you begin practicing beauty appreciation, seeing it in all things that you encounter, including all people; as you begin to see the fullness of God in everyone, rather than something to judge, you will find a new kind of bliss in your everyday life."

I love this message because it once again reminds me of the Divinity that exists in all things. This energy that Dr. Dyer refers to, the energy of life itself, is the Divine energy that goes through all of us. I always do what I can do go beyond physical appearances and view everything situation or circumstance and every person or animal, from a spiritual perspective. This allows me to respect the Divine nature of everything.

I recall, at Dr. Hawkin's lecture in California, he mentioned that a tree respects us as humans because of our Divinity. He calibrated this using Kinesiology and it tested true. I thought that to be amazing. We normally see a tree as a physical, almost inanimate object at times, but there is a life energy that flows through it as well. This is as Divine as the energy that flows through me. Now, I do understand that and respect a tree because it is a tree and for no other reason. Respect all things by virtue of what they are, because they can be nothing else...a dog can only be a dog and nothing else, a cat can only be a cat, a snake can only be a snake, I can only be who I am.

Another thought comes to mind as I type. Dr. Hawkin's once spoke of Chief Detroit, a Native American chief, that will ask the deer for forgiveness for taking its life in order to sustain his own. He truly understand the Divinity, the White Spirit he called it, that exists in all things.

So I do not judge anything for being what it is, but I love and experience life's perfection and surrender my positionalities to God. So much to learn.

Thank you.

God bless.

Frank.

1 comment: