Friday, October 24, 2008

#3 (3:42 - 4:25)

 appreciation"Become aware that there are no accidents in our intelligent Universe. Realize that everything that shows up in our life has something to teach you. Appreciate everyone and everything in your life. You need to begin looking inward at you who are and why you are here instead of outward at the physical world or anything in it. Make this a day of appreciation, a day of being in awe and bewilderment of everything that you come in contact with. Appreciate your liver, appreciate your eyes, appreciate your legs, appreciate your mind and everything you come in contact with. Instead of judging it, just appreciate it."

I am reminded of the perfection of the Universe in today's lesson. I really believe in this message because I have experienced it firsthand. I remember times, especially in hindsight, when people came into my life right when I needed assistance to guide me through seemingly challenging moments. I realized how blessed I was to have had these people there at those very moments. Thinking about it, I understood how much more difficult it would be if they were not present. I thank God many times for giving me this conscious awareness and understanding; otherwise I would take many things for granted.

Everyone that shows up in our lives are here to teach us a lesson. I think Dr. Dyer said that we must look inwards rather than outwards because the way we deal with these people are up to us. It is a reflection of us and not them. So whatever is in us is projected outwards in how we experience and perceive the world. It is a test each day for me because at times some things come outwards that I may not necessarily want. I am aware of it and I am working on it constantly.

As Shakespeare said "This world is a stage and we are all actors". He was right in the sense that it offers us the opportunity to become who we want through our experiences in the world. Is there a better place to realize the true self? I believe unconsciously we attract these situations so that we can ultimately overcome them in order to progress spiritually. I look forward to today's challenges and will not judge them, but appreciate them all and everything and everyone that are around me.

Thank you God.

Blessings.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment